paintball tank

kawi kid

I got my undergrad and am currently doing my masters at that school. It's ALL engineering. When you have a guy/girl ratio upwards of 30:1, you have no other choice than to spend your time building cool shit.

I've been to both of those frat houses in the clip....good times.

I got my undergrad and am currently doing my masters at that school. It's ALL engineering. When you have a guy/girl ratio upwards of 30:1, you have no other choice than to spend your time building cool shit.

I've been to both of those frat houses in the clip....good times.

That does not qualify as "cool shit",possibly dumb shit or probably nerdy shit but never cool shit!

That does not qualify as "cool shit",possibly dumb shit or probably nerdy shit but never cool shit!

You drank too much "Hater-ade" today. :nono: It's too bad you can't at least appreciate the engineering that had to go into that. I just wonder, what qualifies as cool shit for you?

You have no idea how many "home brew" projects I've seen while I was actually ON CAMPUS with some of those guys. This tank guy is a little new, but I've seen homemade jet engines, a party bus with a twin turbo big block V8, and 35mph fuel cell golf carts. And you're right, the kids I went to school with are hardcore nerds and tinkerers, but I'm glad these guys have a passion for what they do, that's what keeps the innovation train rollin'.

I just can't believe how much hype this tank is getting. I originally saw it on Jalopnik.com.

No haterade here. I only see reality.That is a kid that has to much time on his hands.He built a tank that has no armor and shots sissy paintballs.Spend less time and duct tape card board to a golfcart. Then call it a tank it will be just as effective!