Pentagon: The Chinese Stole Our Newest Weapons

Casper

Ok so heres a great fucking question. Why in the fuck were top secret designs held on computers that were able to access the internet? I bet the people who were responsible for those designs are in some serious shit now. 

Defense dept IT people heads are gonna roll

Ok so heres a great fucking question. Why in the fuck were top secret designs held on computers that were able to access the internet? I bet the people who were responsible for those designs are in some serious shit now. 

Defense dept IT people heads are gonna roll

Stuxnet and variants. dont need direct access. 

I read barry the chosen one will scold the chinese premier or someone later this week. prepare for reparations, apologies and promises never to do that again...

Stuxnet and variants. dont need direct access. 

I read barry the chosen one will scold the chinese premier or someone later this week. prepare for reparations, apologies and promises never to do that again...

Stuxnet was developed by the US and given to the Israelis. What happened here was our systems were hacked. Top secret information should not be on DOD terminals that are connected to the internet. That information should only be on the command Intranet that does not have outside access

Everyone does it. Although the USA would be more likely just to buy the hardware and reverse engineer it.

Or just go take one away in the middle of the night.

But yes, very sad that data was taken. It was most likely lost from contractors and sub-contractors.

A few years back, one of the aircraft major players realized they had been hacked for quite a while.

They were unable to determine how much or what was lost.

edit: and any of us that have ever maintained firewall logs, knows that our IP addresses are continuously hammered by Chinese military attacks and snoops. It doesn't matter who you are.

Edited by ReconRat