Troy Area, Black Cbr Rr, Black Gear. Who Are You?

Triumph

Its getting a bit creepy bro. It seems you know all my routes and you seem to always pass coming the other direction and never passing in town. Passed you today on Peterson. You're always riding alone so I have an idea. Introduce yourself here, lets get riding the same direction and that way I won't feel like you're stalking me...lol. I'm the guy in all black gear riding the yellow CBR RR with my girlfriend often on the back. Name is Ryan.

Cheers.

:eharmony:

But it was love at first sight. We ride the same motorcycle, wear the same gear and ride the same roads. Hell, we can take turns wearing thongs, bikini tops and flip flops and ride on the back of each other's bikes.

Umm, not really.

Edited by Triumph
  • Upvote 1

Im pretty sure its the same guy we talked about/seen when you, alan and i rode. I know his name but not his screen name. He is on the forum and was at the Dyno day last year. Im sure i will run into him sooner or later. We have mutual friends. Not the facebook kind but the real ones you see and talk to in real life. :D

Aaron,

Yeah, its the same guy we talked about when we went riding. We even passed him riding on Children's Home Rd that day. I've passed him numerous times since then, including last weekend. Its getting pretty humorous actually. I figured he was on here too.

We need to get together and ride again as well. Had a good time with you and Alan, and Caryn liked you guys also. Hopefully the weather holds out to go for a good romp this Sunday.

Aaron,

Yeah, its the same guy we talked about when we went riding. We even passed him riding on Children's Home Rd that day. I've passed him numerous times since then, including last weekend. Its getting pretty humorous actually. I figured he was on here too.

We need to get together and ride again as well. Had a good time with you and Alan, and Caryn liked you guys also. Hopefully the weather holds out to go for a good romp this Sunday.

What about Saturday?

• 4 weeks later...

What about Saturday?

Aaron, sorry I didn't see this earlier. Dunno why but its no longer kicking notifications to my email and I've been busy and not spending time on here. I typically work days on Saturdays but I am usually home by 5. Depending onthe weather, I will be riding tomorrow evening and or Sunday. Just got back from a jaunt with Caryn. This rain is killing me.

If you ever want to ride, shoot me a text.

Edited by Triumph