Putin: Snowden Can Stay, If He Behaves

Casper

It was pretty much a given that Putin was going to let him stay but it's not likely he's going to stop leaking classified information....that was his intent and agenda all along. 

Hopefully, we can nab his ass somewhere and bring him back for justice. 

And he pulls the application as soon as he is told he would have to play nice.

Wish someone would approve his request and then just divert the plane for DC in mid-flight. Hopefully someone snaps a shot of him as the Captain reports they have to make a emergency landing in the US.

Edited by BDBGoalie

It was pretty much a given that Putin was going to let him stay but it's not likely he's going to stop leaking classified information....that was his intent and agenda all along. 

Hopefully, we can nab his ass somewhere and bring him back for justice. 

The information he has brought to light shows serious unconstitutional acts that are being committed by our government against the U.S. citizens. NSA maintains it is legal because a "secret" court and judge has approved the programs. The data they are collecting and storing can be used against you or I at anytime that we have done something that the government disapproves of and they will find something in that collected data to use against us. It could be something as simple as an comment or remark taken out of context, websites that you have visited, private conversations you have had, or anything else that you have done electronically. If you think that a guy who gave up a comfy life in Hawaii and a job making over $200k because he wanted to be known? Maybe that is the case but I see it as a guy who has stood up against a power hungry government who no longer gives two shits about the constitution and the principals that this country was founded under.

• Upvote 1

The information he has brought to light shows serious unconstitutional acts that are being committed by our government against the U.S. citizens. NSA maintains it is legal because a "secret" court and judge has approved the programs. The data they are collecting and storing can be used against you or I at anytime that we have done something that the government disapproves of and they will find something in that collected data to use against us. It could be something as simple as an comment or remark taken out of context, websites that you have visited, private conversations you have had, or anything else that you have done electronically. If you think that a guy who gave up a comfy life in Hawaii and a job making over $200k because he wanted to be known? Maybe that is the case but I see it as a guy who has stood up against a power hungry government who no longer gives two shits about the constitution and the principals that this country was founded under.

The part you highlighted in my post, Snowden has said himself.  

As for the rest of your diatribe, you're preaching to the choir.