Central- Sunday July 7th Independence Day Double 8

Blitz

Tried this route a couple weeks ago, and due to the detours in the first half we didn't make it to the second half. The detours turned out to be more fun than the route we normally take in Coshocton, so I'm looking forward to running it again.....especially since I know where all the roads are this time.

Here's the route: http://ridewithgps.com/routes/2718849

Meet at KFC in Newark at 10:30, kickstands by 10:40 if all goes according to plan. Should be back by 3:30 or 4. This route hits all the good roads in eastern Central Ohio and some near Hocking. When 60 and 78 are on the same route, that's a good day of riding.

Show your American spirit, your independence from your wives, jobs and dreaded Communism and post up and ride this Sunday!

Edited by Blitz

When I get healed up you will have to show me the new fun you found. I ended up getting the supermoto and love it we did 669 and 78 between glouster and mcconesville and had a blast. I need to change gearing because right now 75-80 is tops. It has a 14 front and 44 rear sprocket. Probably going to go 14 or 15 front and 40 rear to see how that is

Get healed up? Did you go down?

The SuMo sounds pretty slick. What is it? Honda?

The new roads I found are in areas you ride all the time. If you're on 60 coming into Warsaw from Newark, instead of going right towards the high school, go straight and take the first left. It's county road 22 and 19, but those roads bypass the high school and eventually take you all the way out to 60 again. And they are in excellent condition and lots of fun.....nice medium sweepers and elevation changes.

Yeah man, any time you want to ride let me know. Good call on the SuMo instead of the lawnmower haha.

Edited by Blitz

Maybe next time jbot. I'll probably go out by myself. If anyone wants to ride tomorrow, post up or pm me . We don't have to stick to this route.