Ebay Seller To Avoid: Cycleneedz

Gixxus Christ!

Bought a clear alternatives tail light off this guy and the resistors that came with it just dimmed the lights instead of slowing blink rate. I email and he tells me I installed it wrong. After several emails back and forth I get him to send a flasher relay, it comes and not only is it not for my bike, but it doesn't even match the unit in the instructions. I leave him neutral feedback and so far have gotten 2 harassing messages from him. He's a drop-shipper,basically a middleman, doesn't keep any inventory. He's also a raging dick. His rating is below 97%, reading his negative feedback I can see I'm not the only one he's been a dick to. I reported him to eBay for the harassment,just spreading the word. Don't deal with cycleneedz, he is a hack and an asshole.

He's a drop-shipper,basically a middleman, doesn't keep any inventory. His rating is below 97%

noted. added to the list of edouche bags

No matter how bad the itch, 99% and up for me. no exceptions.

those drop shippers should be hanged. Two or three times now I've read, cool, immediate/or next day ship upon payment. check, will send track number check.  payment sent check

wtf? 10 days from Indiana to here?!?!?? OH, its coming direct from commie town.....

Purchased a cramp buster from   "inu521"..excellent photo, full sized zoom in view, looked awesome, arrived the thing looked like it belonged on a 1:48 scale model barbi tricycle.

It was 25mm wide and the molded wrist part that looked like it fit my palm was 35mm wide!!! More like a burr on the grip than a device to help hold the throttle.

Left neutral feedback-said they shipped fast-shipping cheap etc, accurately photographed BUT deceptive due to size, they sent 4-5 emails bribing me, full refund- including shipping and what paypal charged, they would send ANOTHER one free if I'd change my feedback.....wonder how much of that goes on? 

Finally I agreed to change feedback if they changed the description to include a size- they did, I did.

FleaBay, truly Caveat Emptor was invented the day ebay started. 

Thats why I dont usually use ebay.  I am one of those cynical assholes that thinks everyone is out for themselves and if they can screw you they will.  I have used craigslist but only local so I can see what I am paying for before I buy it.