Moving To Minster, Oh Area

rayzzr

Thanks for the invite, but I already signed up to take the family to Minster Oktoberfest this weekend.

I want to get some riding in this weekend as well, so if anyone in the area is up for it shoot me a PM - I'm a pretty laid back rider. My plan at present is to ride during the day, park the bike and walk/drive to Oktoberfest - either Friday night or Saturday evening/night. There was rain in the forecast but I think they changed it and the weekend should be clear.

If the beer selection sucks, I'll just hit the IGA in Minster for beer and brats and have my own backyard Oktoberfest ;)

I'd be up for a morning ride on Saturday. Let me know I'll show you some good roads.

Ok, lets plan on a morning ride pending weather. Let me know what time and where to meet up.

If you are on the Daytona, I'll take my ZZR out. It needs the cobwebs blown out anyway.

My Mom's family lives in that area.   If you meet anyone with the last name of Pohlman (there is a good chance you will)  They are likely related to me.    My name is Joseph Hansen for when this happens.   

Ok, lets plan on a morning ride pending weather. Let me know what time and where to meet up.

If you are on the Daytona, I'll take my ZZR out. It needs the cobwebs blown out anyway.

Not sure how well you know the area just yet. There is a place on the corner of 66 and 1st in Minster, south end called  The Tasty Treat. lets meet there at 830-9, whichever is best for you. we will most likely be headed south. Hopefully we can get a decent group together if not the 2 of us will still have a good ride. this will be my first ever OR ride. 

If Hellmutt and Snot get in on theis we can meet you in Piqua and then head out again from there.

Edited by shadyone

Not sure how well you know the area just yet. There is a place on the corner of 66 and 1st in Minster, south end called  The Tasty Treat. lets meet there at 830-9, whichever is best for you. we will most likely be headed south. Hopefully we can get a decent group together if not the 2 of us will still have a good ride. this will be my first ever OR ride. 

If Hellmutt and Snot get in on theis we can meet you in Piqua and then head out again from there.

Wish we could AJ, but we've got my daughter this weekend so no riding plans for us

Weather looks iffy, but I am up for an adventure. Would not be the first time I have ridden in the rain. Rain sucks, but does not bother me. Me and some buddies were riding and we were almost hit by lightning. It struck a guardrail between us. I will never forget that. When the lightning starts, I am ready to duck and cover.

I am pretty familiar with the local geography, and I can meet you in Minster there at the Tasty Freeze. I know where it is. My daughter's horse is boarded in Fort Loramie so we drive by there all the time. 

Anyone going to Oktoberfest? I am thinking about going tomorrow night (Friday) to miss the crowds and rain, ride Saturday, and maybe take the family to Dublin, OH Sunday to hit the malls. My secondary objective is to hit the Iron Pony in Westerville, OH. I need new gloves...

Weather looks iffy, but I am up for an adventure. Would not be the first time I have ridden in the rain. Rain sucks, but does not bother me. Me and some buddies were riding and we were almost hit by lightning. It struck a guardrail between us. I will never forget that. When the lightning starts, I am ready to duck and cover.

I am pretty familiar with the local geography, and I can meet you in Minster there at the Tasty Freeze. I know where it is. My daughter's horse is boarded in Fort Loramie so we drive by there all the time. 

Anyone going to Oktoberfest? I am thinking about going tomorrow night (Friday) to miss the crowds and rain, ride Saturday, and maybe take the family to Dublin, OH Sunday to hit the malls. My secondary objective is to hit the Iron Pony in Westerville, OH. I need new gloves...

Oh, and 8:30am works for me. If the weather changes to 100% chance of rain or something, let me know and we can reschedule. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...