Pitbull Stands (f&r) Zx6

ktmryan53

I have a pair (front and rear) pitbull stands for sale from my 06 zx6 when I had it. i have sold the bike and now have these left. The rear is the forward handle rear stand. The front is the hybrid fork lift stand. These retail for for $300 plus shipping on the pair. I am asking $100 plus shipping each which includes paypal fees. Discount if you buy the pair. These will each have to ship in large boxes since they do not break down any smaller. The front is in nice shape, the rear has some light wear on the handle and one small spot where the tire rode against it and took some of the coating off. They are setup for an 05-06 zx6r already and have more pics available. should fit other sizes and models. local pickup to quaker steak and lube valley view is also possible. please email me at ktmryan53@yahoo.com if interested as I don't come on here regularly. I also have some other zx6r parts and cb600rr parts.

post-13768-0-09276700-1374725250_thumb.j