Germantown Pucker Moments

Tigerpaw

Went out for a couple hour ride this morning...

725 is shut down in Germantown.  I am not familiar with the side streets there.  On the north side there is a 90 degree turn.  I was approaching it at a slow legal speed.  While in the turn, this f-150 comes barreling up, too fast to negotiate...so he locks the tires up to avoid T-boning me. We were within kissing distance.  There were all kinds of people that just stopped in their tracks to watch me almost die.  They were all shaking their heads and shrugging their shoulders in confusion. 

then...

I got lost in town and came through the same area.  A mere bock away from the first scare, is a 5-way intersection.  I stopped.  Started to turn left, and almost got hit by a new GMC.  This one was my fault.  I thought he had a stop sign as well.  Funny part is...there is a "dangerous intersection" sign that was in the oncoming lane, unavailable for me to see.

Edited by Tigerpaw

Ahh the all so very well know 5 way in Germantown. Glad to hear you're alright. And did you see the road in my profile pic while you were out there?

lol...I know that 5-way very well now!

I believe I've seen that mural on other rides...just not yesterday.