Where Is Everyone Buying Parts From? Oem/aftermarket

Honda East Justin

Usually my first choice is local. However none of the dealers ever have what I need except oil and filters. A simple bolt is hard to find locally.

So I end up ordering from STG, motomummy, and motorsports.

I the operations at Honda East. I used to live in Detroit and work on Toledo. You guys fixed my bike after a crash and did great job. I see prices for new bikes at pretty great price there too.

To be honest, your parts and accessories area is more geared to MX. But that seems to be typical of most brick and mortar stores lately.

Id love to see a store that carries more street and track gear.

Overall nothing bad to say about Honda East.

Price and availability earns my business. cust service keeps my business

I wish we stocked more street stuff too, but I'm not far enough up the totum pole to make that decsion. The MX stuff just flat out sells plus we're to the point that that's what we're known for. Thank you for the props though.

I like Iron Pony because:

1) It's five minutes from my office,

2) The ladies are a riot,

3) They have an interesting selection of used and new bikes,

4) They can get me OEM parts. All I have to do is call up the parts desk with the part # off of the suzuki 'fich. They have my credit card, they know the bike. I've called them everyday for a week and added parts to the order. Derek's always patient while I pussy foot around what I actually want. Yeah, there prices aren't the cheapest. (Cough mobil 4 T cough). But they're never any more than the competition at the most expensive. They charge MSRP. Go figure.

I've spent a few grand in their store on gear and accessories. Gotten some deals too.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

I hear that. Those are some really awesome points to keep buying from those guys. Customers like you make it fun to work at the dealer and definitley make it a lot easier.