Making Room for the baby

zx3vfr

For Sale:

Full size bed, pencil post with sheer and frame, with box spring and mattress extra sheets if you'd like -$450

20"'Sony Triton TV big n heavy kind -$30

HP computer with 20" samsung screen and 3 piece speakers windows 7, barebones, pm for model-$400

4 drawer dresser no name -$40

Broyhill love seat -$50

18" .925 silver necklace, pendant with diamonds from JBR? -$30

69.5" w x 59" h brand new white blinds never installed, box open. Valance, hardware, right pull cord for lifting and lowering, right pull core for louver/slat tilt -$50 (from blinds.com)

Edited by zx3vfr

• 2 weeks later...

it's probably cause you're god hating atheist

I am far from a God hating atheist. First, if I was an atheist how could I hate something that does not exists. Even satan worshipers believe I'm God.

I'm a disenfranchised Christian who is sick of the church telling me my personal beliefs are wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

For Sale:

Full size bed, pencil post with sheer and frame, with box spring and mattress extra sheets if you'd like -$450

20"'Sony Triton TV big n heavy kind -$20

HP computer with 20" samsung screen and 3 piece speakers windows 7, barebones, pm for model-$350

4 drawer dresser no name -$30

Broyhill love seat -$40

18" .925 silver necklace, pendant with diamonds from JBR? -$30

69.5" w x 59" h brand new white blinds never installed, box open. Valance, hardware, right pull cord for lifting and lowering, right pull core for louver/slat tilt -gone (from blinds.com)

updated prices