hi im retarded!!!!

kawi kid

I saw that on another forum last month. The dude is an idiot for sure. Why the hell he want to do that around vehicles? Atleast ride like that out in the middle of nowhere. What was the point of zooming up on the semi's ass at the beginning? Oh yeah...he showed that semi!

I saw that on another forum last month. The dude is an idiot for sure. Why the hell he want to do that around vehicles? Atleast ride like that out in the middle of nowhere. What was the point of zooming up on the semi's ass at the beginning? Oh yeah...he showed that semi!
Ninja did you see the pics of the guy riding a bike that rear ended a yellow freight truck at 120 and he stuck his helmet through the rear door and the truck dragged him for like a 1/4 mile? the dude actually lived damn.

Ninja did you see the pics of the guy riding a bike that rear ended a yellow freight truck at 120 and he stuck his helmet through the rear door and the truck dragged him for like a 1/4 mile? the dude actually lived damn.

i thought that guy died? wasnt there a picture of it all over the net..:dunno:

He died and was from Oklahoma, I can't remember. I know a girl down there that knew him and hung out with him. I saw his before pictures of him hanging out with her. It was creepy seeing those. Yeah, he died.

A friend of mine was driving a Civic (with me as a passenger) and got up real close to a semi like that and the guy tappen his brakes. Obviously we weren't quite as close as this guy but I thought we were going under the truck! Can't imagine doing it on a bike!