TW/ FS: Teknic Speedstar Boots

APCh8r

Alright everyone,

I am looking to sell my Teknic boots this season so I can pick up something that fits me alittle bit better. These fit me too tight so I would like to sell these asap so I can pick up a new set before I head up to grattan. Below you can find a picture of what the boot looks like, I have these in size 42 EUR.

88-1809.jpg

DU PONT KEVLAR™ branded product. Approved for its correct use and function of DU PONT KEVLAR™ materials. • The exterior is made of stretch DU PONT KEVLAR™, for light weight, improved fit, breathability and abrasion resistance. • DU PONT KEVLAR™ and Carbon weaved inner brace system, with carbon toe base, for extreme torsion, impact and abrasion resistance. • Instep of stretch DU PONT KEVLAR™, for improved maneuverability. • DU PONT KEVLAR™ overlays on ankle. • Anatomical 15 degree forward slant to boot for improved riding comfort. • Dual density, anti Vibration rubber sole is ergonomically designed to be comfortable both on and off the bike. • Shin plate made of impact resistant nylon, backed with 6 mm foam padding. • Heel cup made of impact resistant nylon. • Carbon weave molded toe cup for increased boot rigidity, and abrasion resistance. • Nylon toe shift pad that protects the front of the boot. • Toe slider made of abrasion resistant ABS. • Dual Zipper Entry System, for easy on / off. • Rear Brace that supports the ratchet closure system and ensures a tight secure fitting around the calf.

MSRP: $399.95

Bike Bandit: $250.00 + shipping

HelmetShop.com: $360 + Shipping

My Price: $200 obo

These things are in perfect condition and have been worn less than an handful of times. If you are interested let me know and we will coordinate letting you try them on asap.

what size is that in american?

box says 8, but boots always run different so it would be best to try on if you are close. I know I usually run a size smaller in boots compared to normal tennis shoes.

Damn, these would be perfect for my gf....little bit more then she wants to spend though.

shoot me a pm, I am willing to discuss the price issue with you. That or you can hit me up on AIM, I will be home studying all night for midterms so I will be free to talk. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...