If you're looking for a lightweight backpacking/camping air mattress

Casper

too late. Already have a new surplus mil spec coyote thermarest self inflating. (edit: cost more than I thought, it was 129.00 new.) Wasn't easy to find though. edit: Mine will not pack small (11" × 4.8"), it will fold over once and roll up tight, but not squish. It's in a small mil spec compression bag with tent and pillow. Sleeping bag goes in another mil spec compression bag. The heavy one straps on the bottom of the pack, and the light one straps on the top.

Edited by ReconRat

too late. Already have a new surplus mil spec coyote thermarest self inflating. Cost a lot less than that. Wasn't easy to find though. edit: Mine will not pack small, it will fold over once and roll up tight, but not squish. It's in a small mil spec compression bag with tent and pillow. Sleeping bag goes in another mil spec compression bag. The heavy one straps on the bottom of the pack, and the light one straps on the top.

Not near as light either. 

Check this one out. This thing kicks ass. It will drain itself to charge up a phone or tablet. Solar recharge (or USB recharge), and the one I have has two extra solar panels that plug in the side. I've used it for quick charging my phone. And twice used it to force a charge on the phone when it didn't want to charge. I've seen these hanging in the sun on the back of combat packs. edit: batteries like this should be full charged and full depleted at least once when you first get it.

ReVIVE Solar ReStore XL 4000mAh Solar Charger Power Bank

41T1zH4VrNL._SY300_.jpg

Edited by ReconRat

Not near as light either. 

1 lb 12 oz (815 g), 10 ounces more - 1.5" thick, the one you have is 2.5" thick. That's nice.

yours says 9" x 4" rolled up, mine says 11" × 4.8" - but mine is thick plastic, it's not going to leak easily. I let it un-roll inside the compression bag, and squish the tent, air pillow, and whatever inside the center.

Edited by ReconRat

1 lb 12 oz (815 g), 10 ounces more - 1.5" thick, the one you have is 2.5" thick. That's nice.

yours says 9" x 4" rolled up, mine says 11" × 4.8" - but mine is thick plastic, it's not going to leak easily. I let it un-roll inside the compression bag, and squish the tent, air pillow, and whatever inside the center.

Mine is also a reflective material. Keeps cold from the ground away from you and heat with you. Same type of material as emergency blankets. I've used it a handful of times and have to say it's awesome. Keeps me quite insulated from the ground. I forget the exact number, but it actually has an R rating. 

http://www.campmor.com/outdoor/gear/Product___40043

I have this one. It's awesome. Packs to about the size of a water bottle. Easily inflated by mouth. Great for backpacking, motorcycle camping, etc. 

Can't get your link to work.  What brand mattress is it?

http://www.campmor.com/outdoor/gear/Product___40043

I have this one. It's awesome. Packs to about the size of a water bottle. Easily inflated by mouth. Great for backpacking, motorcycle camping, etc. 

SectionG_ExOfficio_W2013.jpg

You were talking about this, right?

I get the "Easily inflated by mouth." but about the "Packs to about the size of a water bottle." I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Does look suited to outdoor activity alright. :)