Market Speculation Again

Anden

Game on again.

100k to start. Game starts 11/18 runs till 3/18

Come lets make fake money together.

Game name: Lets Have A Go

The password Is; Triumph

The Investopedia Simulator is a free stock market simulation where you can manage a fantasy portfolio. It's a great way to learn to invest without risking your hard-earned money.You can join in the action by registering at: http://www.investopedia.com/accounts/login.aspx?returnurl=http://www.investopedia.com/simulator//Game/JoinPrivateGame.

Edited by Anden
  • Upvote 1

Other than this there are no rules.

Start Date: 11/18/2013 - End date: 3/18/2014
Allow Late Entry: Yes Allow Trade History Viewing: Yes Allow Portfolio Viewing: Yes Allow Portfolio Resetting: No Market Delay: 20 Minutes Daily Volume: 10% Option Daily Volume: 25% Quick Sell: 15 Minutes Minimum Price: $1.00 Minimun Price Short: $5.00
Margin Interest: 8% Cash Interest: 1% Commission - Market: $19.99 Commission - Limit: $29.99 Commission - Option: $19.99 Commission Per Contract: $1.75 Diversification: 50% Diversification Option: 10% Minimum Stock for Margin: $5.00

we can only have two stocks at a time?

What makes you say that? I saw nothing in the game settings limiting your stocks but money and diversification. I am assuming you need at least two. If not I will change it in the game.

What makes you say that? I saw nothing in the game settings limiting your stocks but money and diversification. I am assuming you need at least two. If not I will change it in the game.

never mind  I was reading an old msg. I hate how they group all the msgs together

So Ive been thinking about getting into the stock market game for real. This may help me out a bit to learn about investing.... I will be a late entry for sure but any videos or links to help get me started?

It's pretty self explanatory, buy stocks you expect to go up in value, sell them when they peak (or you think they peak) and buy more stocks you expect to go up in value...

Same here but I was hopeing for a $.25 raise in prices. Who knew we were at post reccession highs. I'm betting I sell all my stocks off at the low for the day.

I so want to do this with real money but I don't understand any of it. And youtube lessons don't help much. Either the lessons are dumbed down too much, or they are talking gibberish. As in way over my head.