FS: Black MotoMetal 951, 18's w/ 35x12.50/18 Nitto Trail Grappler MTs

madcat6183

Want to change up my rigs looks next year and probably change to an AT tire in 33's so looking to sell my current setup, perfect for Christmas for anyone with an F250, 350, 450, 99-current, or Excursion, and any vehicle with 8x170mm lug setup.   The wheels are very well cared for and look pretty much brand new, along with the tires.  Anyone on here that knows me knows I treat my truck/bike/car better than my wife, and that's pretty good.  But for real, they are Black MotoMetal 951, 18's w/ 35x12.50/18 Nitto Trail Grappler MTs, pics in my Facebook profile and on phone.  Tires have about 90% tread left and are barely wearing at all.  I only have them on my rig from April until November and have never seen salt, snow, etc.  

Looking to get $1,200 for them, paid $2,000 about 3 years ago, and have only used them for 3 years.  They were on my old truck and my new one, but I want to change it up.

These are 10/10 shape, wheels and tires, there is no doubt about that.  Cell is 419-six one zero -5666, PM me, and I can send pics.  Or Grapesmuggler or someone can pull them from my Facebook profile and upload them here, I am too stupid.  

Also, I AM willing to seperate wheels/tires, but would need some help on the cost of removal/fuel to go home and do it.  I have access to a tire machine at home and can do this, BUT like I said would need to agree on price. 

Reason I say that is the tires are in amazing shape with barely any wear, I just need to change to 33 AT's for MPG improvement.

Thanks