DC Motobike service

NickR1

Hi, Just wanted to let anyone  looking to get repair work done there is an awesome motorcycle shop , I believe it is in North ridgeville ohio or avon lake, I found them on facebook dcmotobike. The techs name is Dave and he def knows bikes ,In the spring I started up my bike and could not get it to idle correctly also the headlight was kinda dim I ended up taking it to the dealer and another shop they both told me 2 diff stories on whats wrong one charged me diag time 88.00 to be exact and didnt fix it the other shop could not find out what was wrong and still wanted to charge me .anyway a friend said there was a tech that worked out of a shop at his house and said he was real good ,I was not really diggin the home shop thing but I ended up calling him and taking my bike to him . this guys shop was cleaner than any shop I have ever seen and all high tech new equipment, I left my bike and within 5 or 6 hrs he called me and told me what was wrong with the bike and how much it would be to fix. I said ok and the next call I got was the next day and the bike was finished . The bike has ran perfect ever since, he also alerted me of a few other things on the bike that would need attention soon. bottom line! awesome tech , great communication, fast turn around time ,best shop to deal with and so for me I will be going back again for sure .  here is the link to his facebook page good luck and good riding . Nick

https://www.facebook.com/pages/DC-Motobike/130863657064469