crg shorty levers

ridenaked

We bought some CRG facsimile shorty levers from China. Never ridden with them on the street, but love shortys on dirtbikes so the $65/pair was justifiable enough to try them out, just haven't got to yet with winter screwing us out of riding for a few more months. I'm sure I'll dig 'em. They've got to be better than the frequent smashing of my ring finger and pinky with the clutch lever at stops

I have had CRG and pazzo levers on both the track bikes and the R6 when it was a street bike.. loved them... never any issues and  pretty trick looking... for the panigale I made a switch to MOTOzen levers they are fully adjustable in length  via a washered bolt... it was really nice to be able to get the length of the shorty to be just what I wanted.  so far so good.. its never back out or loosened yet.. and that's on the vibration monster 1199

You can't pull the lever fully with two fingers?

I almost killed myself two finger shifting on my ninja650 on the ride home from the dealership the day i got it. 

I had shorty levers on my vfr. my fat hands prevent brake lever from coming in as much as i needed it.

my wife won't let me spend anymore money on my bike until after spring :(