AR15 Armorers Kit on Woot??

JohnG

I've never used a delta ring tool...just use my hands.

Mutt, what barrel are you looking to go with? I want a stainless fluted but am having issues with price and availability. I'm also worried about not using an assembled upper because idk how to set head space.

Mutt, what barrel are you looking to go with? I want a stainless fluted but am having issues with price and availability. I'm also worried about not using an assembled upper because idk how to set head space.

Still shopping/self-educating/deciding on the extent of this build. I'd like a 1:7 20" in at least a medium weight barrel, doesn't HAVE to be bull or fluted but accuracy is the MO with this build so I may opt for the same as you. Complete uppers I'm finding are a bit lack luster of what I want, where others are ridiculously priced/overbuilt for my needs. HUGE amount of options to sift through and as usual, I'm probably overcooking every one of the possibilities :D

Or here's one that's actually in stock.

http://kb-mfg.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_15&products_id=75

20" fluted stainless bull barrel with knurled free float tube $585. Includes bcg and lower parts kit. Not too shabby

Edited by CrazySkullCrusher

From what ive read it seems that as long as you buy quality parts headspace gauging is necessary. I was worried about the same thing with piecing my upper together. if im wrong someone more in the know help us. . Ill have to post some pics of my build thus far.