Ducati and SHIFT Jackets for sale. Two sizes and designs. Dainese and SHIFT.

Moto-Brian

I have three jackets for sale.  Simply put, these are quality and great jackets, but one is too big and the other is not what I prefer to wear when riding.  The SHIFT jacket is perfect, but looking to sell to maintain something different.  I bought a new jacket that I love and fits perfect and am passing these along since I cannot return them...

As you most know, I sell some stuff that is in great shape.  These are no exception. 

The first is the Ducati Corse leather jacket circa 2012.  SOLD!!!

The second jacket is as equally perfect.  It is also a Dainese made jacket and is described as a Diavel jacket.  However, as some of you may remember from my Hyperstrada posts, I wore this during that weekend and the jacket is perfect for a more upright seating position.  I also have worn it on a sportbike and is fine for that also.  Just a little more loosely cut as it is meant for a more relaxed body position.  This jacket fits me rather well.  I wore it a couple of times out in CA on the Hyper ride as well with my Diavel when I had it.  I may keep this one as I now have a Hyperstrada demo, but not sure.  Depends if the third jacket sells first.  If I sell the SHIFT jacket first, I will keep this one...  It's a great jacket.  2012 jacket also...

Details:

SIZE 54/44

-Cowhide leather: 1- 1.1mm.
-Inner fixed liner and removable thermal liner.
-Armor - integrated CE armor at shoulders and elbows.
-Adjustable waist fastener.
-Inner pocket and 2 external pockets.

NOTE:  THIS IS NOT THE AMG JACKET OFFERED BY DUCATI.  It is exactly the same, but just does not include the AMG embossed logo on the chest panel.  These are somewhat hard to find also...  Ebay prices are all over, but the lowest I found was $459.  Selling for $300.  Again, nobody would be able to tell you bought it used.  Nothing wrong whatsoever with this jacket.

Pics attached:post-9483-0-68590000-1392573424_thumb.jppost-9483-0-13725300-1392573432_thumb.jp

Final jacket is my SHIFT Octane jacket.  GREAT jacket and by far one of my most favorite ever.  I've worn this more than once obviously, but you can tell I've taken care of it.  No tears, blemishes or anything that shows it is worn.  Always treated and cleaned.  I don't even think you can find a remainder of a single bug gut anywhere!

These are thick and super protective jackets and I really hate to sell, but I cannot wear it much due to not sponsored anymore and that it is not a Ducati jacket so, if it sells, I keep the BLW jacket.  If the BLW jacket sells, I am keeping this one.

Size 54 and fits perfect.  Great sportbike jacket as well as any riding jacket.  I have worn this on sportbikes, my Diavel, and a few upright bikes.  Great feel and has great cooling.  Comes with a heavier quilted liner also.

Details:

SIZE 54/44 or LARGE as noted on the tag.

-1.2-1.4mm premium grain leather
-Articulated aggressive race design for superior comfort
-KorMax stretch aramid panels for flexibility and abrasion resistance
-Leather accordion panels in key flex areas for unrestricted movement
-Full-length and short connection zippers for attachment to compatible Shift pants
-Removable/washable quilted full-sleeve liner
-Custom ergonomic zipper pulls and snaps for ease of use
-Semi-auto lock zippers in forearms to retain strength and closure in the event of a crash
-Perforated neoprene panels inset within collar for greater comfort and flexibility
-Ballistic nylon panel inset within the front base of the jacket to allow it to fold for the rider when in the articulated attack position
-Removable CE approved shoulder and elbow armor
-Integrated memory foam back padding for added protection
-Reflective piping for added visibility
-Integrated pocket for a back protector

The sizing says Large and I wear a 54 for reference.  Fits great.  Asking $200...

Pics attached:

post-9483-0-73315300-1392573768_thumb.jppost-9483-0-82586900-1392573775_thumb.jp

post-9483-0-27828800-1392573130_thumb.jp

post-9483-0-83834100-1392573137_thumb.jp

Edited by Desmo-Brian

• 3 weeks later...