Anyone in the Twinsburg or Lyndhurst area have a ramp for a pickup truck?

Ryan_c_F

Looking to go pick up my next ride this weekend, and need some way to transport.

I'm going to rent a pickup truck from UHaul, but I have no way to get the bike into the back.

Can anyone supply a ramp on Saturday morning/afternoon? I'd offer a sixer of your choosing as recompense.

You might be able to ride, but I thought it was supposed to snow/sleet or something along those lines. Regardless, you can borrow my trailer in middleburg heights if you want. Depending on the time I might even be able to meet you over on the east side with it (cleveland heights/shaker heights area). You didn't mention renting a Uhaul trailer, so I doubt you have a hitch, but I thought I would throw it out there anyway.

I thought "four foot motorcycle?   Sounds like a Grom.  Why not just lift it into the truck (or put it in the trunk of a Camry)?". 

Nice find.    Congrats.  

Use the handy attached backpack straps and hitchhike. :D

Thanks bud. I'm pretty stoked for spring. Putting my first ride of the year in before a two-week cold snap was not the best idea... haha.

I picked up my bike from new jersey in a Enterprise cargo van, just bought a 2x10 at the local lowe's for a one use ramp, glad you got her home though... looks like fun

Yeah I could see myself doing something youtube-worthy and destroying it before my first ride. I'm that guy.