Man being sued over online complaint against local property management company

Casper

A: it's 'sued' not 'used'...you're the site administrator, check your spell.

B: Fucking frivolous lawsuit. Needs tossed out on its own lack of merit.

C: why didn't this guy do what I did when I rented from a slum lord? Have the health dept come in and document violations, contact fair housing, send a certified letter explaining that until the unit is up to code, rent checks will be placed in escrow. Any bitch he had above that, we'll he read and signed the lease.

I lived at the Meridian junior year of college, same year i got hurt.  They were the worst people to deal with, unfriendly, prices were outrageous on the "combined" billing.  The property was decent, but i never met a single kind person in the office.  When I got hurt I brought in my workers comp paperwork to prove that I was out of work and waiting for the compensation paperwork to come through.  Not their problem, I understand, but I had to move out in 3 while still recovering from a broken collar bone and hitting the road.

I lived at the Meridian junior year of college, same year i got hurt.  They were the worst people to deal with, unfriendly, prices were outrageous on the "combined" billing.  The property was decent, but i never met a single kind person in the office.  When I got hurt I brought in my workers comp paperwork to prove that I was out of work and waiting for the compensation paperwork to come through.  Not their problem, I understand, but I had to move out in 3 while still recovering from a broken collar bone and hitting the road.

You have now been included in the lawsuit for another gozillion dollars due to the inflammatory and general "butt-hurt" caused by your above statement.  Please send all your money directly to Casper for the next 20 years, to be forwarded to the Meridian Group.

Edited by redbarron77