SR206

Unk Greg

• 3 months later...

Since they are still poking around on 62 from 206 to Danville with the resurfacing.....I am forced to ride to work using either 206 to Walhounding and 715 to 36, or take 520 to 514 to Danville....suffer thru in afternoon ride in....pay for it however at 5 in the morning with hvy fog and critters.

Stop two times sometimes 3 for the deer conducting union meetings out on the pavement in the darkness. Knocked off a rabbit or two...so far have missed the raccoons and possums. Smiling as I ride anyway....layer up that early as temp is 35 to 47 for the last week or so.

: > )

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles

No problem.

Laffing, as .... If that road project is where I think it is.....there is an oil field road/access on left in front of (where i think the construction is).... in the olden days of the 4x4 and off road playing...well around here, some roads too.....we would cut into them uncharted waters. I think this one brings ya out in a guy's back yard on a Coshocton Co. Twp Rd.....then north a quick squirt and you'll bounce out on USR62.

To avoid the latest closing....heading west towards 520 from 60... Just past 520 on left is the Sportsman Club and County Road (CR) 53....run it along back thru the holler....road turns into Coshocton CR 323 (?).....it will rattle the plastics body work, but if ya slow down, not so much....it is passable. It will bring you out on CR19. Turn right at 19 and you are going to Spring Mtn and Warsaw. Left at that stop sign....then you come back to 60 at Layland. That back road is purty this time of year....I used it one Fall Leafy thing when it was in better shape.

Anybody need 'shine' run, I know lotsa back roads.....itza joke son.