The FBI was/is withholding 9/11 evidence, lied to congress?

Casper

Here I am. My apartment was in the upper east side of Manhattan in 2001 when that attacks occurred. It was reported in New York that members of the Saudi royal family were flown back to their home country after the attacks. In fact, at the time we were told that the Saudi plane was the only plane in the air because they made a special exception to get the Saudis home.

In this case, perhaps Casper hasn't posted some nutjob conspiracy theory but then again, I am pretty sure that most thinking people understood that this transfer of Saudi nationals was occurring immediately before or after the attack. I'm also fairly certain that while Casper is now worried about whether the FBI lied to congress, he was not concerned at all at the time about whether Cheney's people were lieing to all of us. Kind of amusing now that I look back on it. Just like the guy in ohio that drove his car into a mosque to avenge the attack while in New York, that crap didn't happen.

Btw, thanks to Target for pissing off the dickiess lunatics of the NRA who want to open carry rifles while shopping. If I have a CCW and feel threatened can I shoot the open carry owner in the head without fear of repercussions?

I've missed you so much. Hugs and kisses.

Mattm should open all his posts with "ahhhllahllahllahllahllahllahllahllahllahllahllahllahllah". Properly announce the jihad on casper-links, open carry, conspiracies and religion.

• Upvote 2

Btw, thanks to Target for pissing off the dickiess lunatics of the NRA who want to open carry rifles while shopping. If I have a CCW and feel threatened can I shoot the open carry owner in the head without fear of repercussions?

That is a special kind of stupid.  

• Upvote 2