Wtb: Cr250!!!!

420gsxr1000

i would need a few more paychecks for that one (no biggie there).....and.... :( ....well a 250 4 stroker might yell for help under my fat-ass!!!!! :)

Don't bet on it... MY KX250F is plenty. Hell it does 30 mph at least in first gear.

It is all I would ever want in a dirt bike.

Yes i go 200+

i would need a few more paychecks for that one (no biggie there).....and.... :( ....well a 250 4 stroker might yell for help under my fat-ass!!!!! :)

You may want to post what you looking to spend.. At least a range.. I would say that $2600 for his bike is a damn good deal. expecially if he has gear as well.

You may want to post what you looking to spend.. At least a range.. I would say that $2600 for his bike is a damn good deal. expecially if he has gear as well.

...yea...i know what i got in my pocket now, but im thinking im gonna wait for a few more and then spend more $$$......patience .....patience.......

....and yea from what i have been seeing, that is a good deal/price

...yea...i know what i got in my pocket now, but im thinking im gonna wait for a few more and then spend more $$$......patience .....patience.......

....and yea from what i have been seeing, that is a good deal/price

Me, Putty and Zorro all got ours from craigslist.

I found some postings on a friday and by sat, I decided to buy my yz, (always wanted a yz just like I always wanted a gsxr.. no idea why :dunno: ) On that sunday, putty and I went to dayton and the guy had a CR250 and 400 ex both for sale. Putty bought the CR and Zorro bought the EX400.. They got great damn deals.

Talk about a weekend spending my money and others.. :nono:

Me, Putty and Zorro all got ours from craigslist.

I found some postings on a friday and by sat, I decided to buy my yz, (always wanted a yz just like I always wanted a gsxr.. no idea why :dunno: ) On that sunday, putty and I went to dayton and the guy had a CR250 and 400 ex both for sale. Putty bought the CR and Zorro bought the EX400.. They got great damn deals.

Talk about a weekend spending my money and others.. :nono:

yea...ive been looking on craigs, there are a few there that i would be interested, picked up cycle trader today.....looking ebay too

Ive got an 04 kx250f thats id like to get out of my garage. Its got all new plastic Fmf powerbomb gp exhaust, renthals brand new never ridden bridgestones and some other things id take $2000 to get it out

damn good deal, but me thinks im waiting for a few more....even though angrish got one tonight!!! i will wait and save a bit more $$$$$....no biggie.......thanks guys!!!!! patience is NOT one of my strong points :)

...dude the trip was fucking awesome!!!!!! my bike rocks!!!!!! needs a little work but fuck it nt much.......never had soo much fun...FUCK THE STREET!!!!

get time kc..thanks for all the help this weekend....we still gonna ride next weekend??? ASK STACIE!!!!!!! :)

...oh yea...i had NO boots....that black and blue mark thats the size of a baseball is now swollen, and moved to the top of the foot also..and may be broke!!! :) lol...buying boot and riding next weekend!!!!

HAHA.. Sounds like me.. I rode with jeans and normal boots the first time.. I was at pony later that week stacking up the gear..

They have some pretty good deals.

elbow pads were $7

Knee pads were $12

Pants were clearance for $25

Helmet clearance for $30

Goggles $10

kidney belt, free from friend

Boots, (Shift) $99.

HAHA.. Sounds like me.. I rode with jeans and normal boots the first time.. I was at pony later that week stacking up the gear..

They have some pretty good deals.

elbow pads were $7

Knee pads were $12

Pants were clearance for $25

Helmet clearance for $30

Goggles $10

kidney belt, free from friend

Boots, (Shift) $99.

yup thats the plan for the week..plus some parts that need attention :)

yup thats the plan for the week..plus some parts that need attention :)

How are the fork seals on that thing?

You happen to know when the last time it was re-ringed? Just some things to keep in mind.. Im sure your going to change the oil and it may not be a bad idea to pull the clutch cover off and see what shape the plates and clutch basket are in while its drained.

I had to split the case on mine over the winter due to a fucked transmission. Oh well, I learned a shit ton.

How are the fork seals on that thing?

You happen to know when the last time it was re-ringed? Just some things to keep in mind.. Im sure your going to change the oil and it may not be a bad idea to pull the clutch cover off and see what shape the plates and clutch basket are in while its drained.

I had to split the case on mine over the winter due to a fucked transmission. Oh well, I learned a shit ton.

Change the oil on a RM 250 :lol That is funny...