My view of the Shoe last month

Casper

So, how far out into Columbus does one have to park to watch a game there? Sounds like a silly question but I live a sheltered life. I have never been to a college or pro sporting event of any kind and the closest I've ever been to a concert was 1976 (I guess I don't remember who was there) at the Ohio State Fair, lol.

Wow, that was way back wasn't it?

Edited by bandit12

So, how far out into Columbus does one have to park to watch a game there? Sounds like a silly question but I live a sheltered life. I have never been to a college or pro sporting event of any kind and the closest I've ever been to a concert was 1976 (I guess I don't remember who was there) at the Ohio State Fair, lol.

Wow, that was way back wasn't it?

I like to park at the fairgrounds. Cota runs a shuttle between there and the stadium. Works really well.

I like to park at the fairgrounds. Cota runs a shuttle between there and the stadium. Works really well.

Just a word of warning about parking there. We went to the Rutgers game a few weeks ago and there was no one directing traffic at the fairgrounds after the game. Combine that with a bunch of fucktards who don't know how to drive and it took us almost an hour and a half to get out of the parking lot.

Just a word of warning about parking there. We went to the Rutgers game a few weeks ago and there was no one directing traffic at the fairgrounds after the game. Combine that with a bunch of fucktards who don't know how to drive and it took us almost an hour and a half to get out of the parking lot.

Wow. Normally they make all the streets one way towards the highway and it's a breeze to get out. Granted, I don't generally leave right after the game either, so maybe there's just less traffic when I leave.