HJC FG-17 Fuera

RidersDiscount

Always wanted a Jorge Lorenzo replica lid but didn't really want to pay the RPHA-10 price?  Well now you can get the Fuera graphic at an entry level price in the HJC FG-17 available from Riders Discount

hjc_fg17_fuera-1.jpg

hjc_fg17_fuera-2.jpg

The HJC FG-17 Fuera is available to purchase on our website, if you have any questions or would like to place an order give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a message though this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

What's with the logo?  We'll let the man himself explain that one - 

“The first victory I got in 2003 in 125 in the GP of Brazil. I overtake [Dani] Pedrosa and [Casey] Stoner by the outside so in Spanish by the outside means Por Fuera. So my logo is Por Fuera. The X for the Por and the crescent for the Fuera.” Jorge Lorenzo

hjc_fg17_fuera-7.jpg

The FG-17 is Snell 2010 approved with a neutral/round fit.  Sizing is true to size based on their size chart but if you ever need help, feel free to contact our expert sales staff for any questions you may have. 

hjc_fg17_fuera-6.jpg

What do you guys think of Lorenzo's Fuera graphic?

• 2 months later...
Lorenzo has been quoted as saying he wants to try to be more of angel with himself and others but doesn't want to lose that devlish side.  Which side do tend to ride with? 

hjc_fg17_fuera-3.jpg

The HJC FG-17 Fuera Lorenzo replica helmet is available from Riders Discount today, give MIKE a call to place your order!

hjc_fg17_fuera-5.jpg