Vega Stealth F117 Carbon Fiber Helmet

RidersDiscount

Weighing in at under 3 lbs, the Vega F117 Carbon Fiber helmet is ECE approved and features a drop down sun shield.  Did we mention it's under 3 lbs?  

vega_helmet_f117_carbon-9.jpg

vega_helmet_f117_carbon-10.jpg

Available to purchase through our website, give MIKE a call if you have any questions at 866.931.6644 x 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

Designed on the computers and in the wind tunnel for a proven aerodynamic shape, this Vega helmet is highly stable at speed.  

Inside you'll find a plush foam pillow molded liner with Coolmax moisture-wicking fabric.  It's also fully removable and washable for when you need to freshen up the helmet.  The liner also features pockets for speakers. 

vega_helmet_f117_carbon-7.jpg

The external anti-fog, anti-scratch shield is also available in smoke or mirror finish.  The drop down sun shield is replaceable with amber and dark smoke.  

vega_helmet_f117_carbon-3.jpg

To use the internal sun shield, simply use the two trigger system on the left side of the helmet.  The red trigger on the left releases the shield and raises it back up, use the red trigger on the right to drop the shield down. 

vega_helmet_f117_carbon-5.jpg

The Vega F117 is the most affordable ECE approved carbon fiber helmet available.  Give our expert sales staff at Riders Discount a call to order yours today!

Gonna have to sell to someone else until I break my star carbon and my vortex backup....

:D

Hmmmm. I may have to order one of these. How long will they be on sale? I need to retire the crap helmet I have right now.

Give me a shout when you are ready, sure we can figure something out.