BST Carbon Fiber Wheels

RidersDiscount

Carbon fiber wheels not only look incredibly cool, but are extremely functional as well.  With the ultra lightweight wheels installed, you'll find dramatic improvements in not only the handling characteristics of your motorcycle, but acceleration and overall power will increase as well.  

Pictured here for the BMW S1000RR
bst_wheels_cf_s1000rr_1.jpg

Available from Riders Discount, these are not going to be listed on the website yet but if you would like to place an order give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

The BST Carbon Fiber Wheels are DOT approved and are a direct OEM replacement.  No need to worry about getting a special sprocket or rotor with these, everything swaps over.  

bst_wheels_cf_s1000rr_2.jpg

MSRP $3995 for the S1000RR set.
bst_wheels_cf_s1000rr_3.jpg

Pictured here for the Yamaha R1
bst_blackstone_tek_carbon_fiber_wheels_r

These wheels will really shine through during the toughest portions of your favorite track.  Muscling your bike through the technical sections will be much easier after these are installed.  Installing carbon fiber wheels from BST is one of the few aftermarket items that will be a positive, noticeable change immediately after install.  Sure you can have the best suspension, but the cost vs benefit ratio is much better with new, lightweight wheels like the BST Wheels.  From a BSB rider - 

"The first time I really tried them when I bolted them in at Cadwell and running exactly the same tyres, same compounds and everything, same geometry, same suspension, just bolting the Carbons in, I couldn’t get on the standard bike below a 1 min 44 sec lap, and I bolted them in and was hitting 1:39s and the best I did was 1:38.09. Now that’s a good 5 seconds a lap on an average track day rider. What other modification could you do to give you 5 seconds?"

When Riders Discount wants to go above and beyond with our bike builds, we'll go with BST.  Give us a call to order a set for yourself today!

Riders Discount Honda Grom with BST carbon fiber wheels installed.
grom_bikebuild_110514_3.jpg

The Multistrada has fairly light wheels from the factory, so I'm all set. However, I did sell an exact copy of my bike, just one year newer, and the customer had these wheels installed. I was so jealous.

The wheels are awesome, thanks for the feedback!