Hostage in Dayton

06Ninja6

First post on this forum. I am currently living in Dayton after retiring from the USAF. Originally from upstate NY. I own two Kaws, 06 ZX-6R and working on a 78 KZ650. Usually find me tearing up the back roads with NinjaNick. Just trying to wear the chicken strips off the new bike. Hope to do a track day this summer and always make it to Vintage Days at Mid-Ohio. Later

You being up in LIMA it'll take you WAY too long to make it down to the roads we ride. But if you're wanting to sometime, you're more than welcome to. They're about....45minutes SOUTH of Dayton is where they begin though man.

Phil! Welcome to the board.

welcome

back roads in dayton, where? i moved to lima not to long ago and have been dying to hit a twisty road.

Thanks for the welcomes. CBRRider, NinjaNick is right as far as where we ride. If you don't mind the ride we meet about 20 miles south of me and I am 80 miles south of Lima. I know that as my son is in school at Univ of Toledo and Lima is 1/2 way.

There are some decent roads down around Urbana and Bellfountaine. Check it out on mapquest.

welcome

back roads in dayton, where? i moved to lima not to long ago and have been dying to hit a twisty road.

Thanks for the welcomes. CBRRider, NinjaNick is right as far as where we ride. If you don't mind the ride we meet about 20 miles south of me and I am 80 miles south of Lima. I know that as my son is in school at Univ of Toledo and Lima is 1/2 way.

There are some decent roads down around Urbana and Bellfountaine. Check it out on mapquest.

hmm ill take a look, thanks.