Ky Rt. 165

GSXRGUY

I absolutely love a mixture of high speed sweepers and tight corners! I've ridden that road last year with 5 others dude for the 1st time. The trip down to KY sucked, very far and boring 75S traveling from Dayton. We definately were worn out with some shredded tires. You're lucky to live so close to nice roads man, EMBRACE IT. :banana:

Thanks for the vid brother. :cool:

Oh yeah, I would love to have a helmet cam. :?

Thanks. This is actually the first video that I've done. It was pretty much a "test" for my camera to make sure it was gonna work w/ my dark windscreen. I guess it passed. :wink:

As far as a helmet cam video. I can hardly stand to watch em. They make me all kinds of dizzy. :puke:

As far as a helmet cam video. I can hardly stand to watch em. They make me all kinds of dizzy. :puke:

lol, yeah, I know, but my windscreen you can't see through at all. It's a pure black backing that has no transparency. Black chrome by sportech is what it's called I think. I bought it in '04. Anyways, I'd have to go helmet cam. Or, I might just buy another clear screen for when I tape. :D