Wrecked this weekend

BDBGoalie

First off, Charles, glad to hear your ok, sounds like your wreck was much worse than mine. Hope you can get back out there soon. Let me know if I can help with anything.

Thanks to everyone Saturday night for the kind words, the cheering up, and the booze.

My wreck:

Was cruising on 71S at around 70 in the fast lane, when a car cut over, and immediatly slammed on his brakes, bringing the car to almost a full stop.

I grabbed both brakes, and as I got closer and realized i wasn't gonna have enough room, I grabbed the front hard in an attempt to get a little more braking out of it.

Once the stoppie got over 90 degrees, and i still hit the car, i went over the bars. Luckily he was still moving fast enough that when i went over I didn't hit his car.

I almost got it stopped, and only hit him hard enough to scrape the paint off the bumper. I didn't even dent the plastic.

Very thankful for those MSF drills though, I never would have gotten the bike stopped that fast without them.

However now my gear is thrashed, my fairings are thrashed, and I need a new subframe, and possibly some throttle parts.

If anyone know of anyone selling parts for a 03-04 CBR 600RR, or a good place to get new parts cheap, please let me know.

man, that's way shitty. glad you are ok though. check out cycle search for the parts. they have an ad on here, plus i work there and race for them!! we'll set you up with whatever you need.

Dunno

Another update; I finally caved in to everyone, mainly Josh, telling me to get checked out, and went to see a doctor.

Seems that my shoulder is slightly seperated, but nothing too serious.

Bike is going to be fixed and put back together, and probally sold. Hopefully by the middle or end of the summer I'll be able to get back on two wheels.

Dunno

Another update; I finally caved in to everyone, mainly Josh, telling me to get checked out, and went to see a doctor.

Bike is going to be fixed and put back together, and probally sold. Hopefully by the middle or end of the summer I'll be able to get back on two wheels.

damn straight son

started my new job today and i was talking to a few of the guys there. A couple of them wrecked recently. one will be out for possible 3 or 4 more weeks. Thats jacked up all these guys crashing but even still better to live how you want than live in fear. Hope you guys are riding again soon.

Dunno

damn straight son[/quote:0cc3c]

plus One