Motorcyclist dies in crash

coolblue

• 2 weeks later...

Had a cage almost take me out two nights ago. I was in my lane, idiot came left of center and followed the road right at me. I pulled off the side of the road and waited. He skidded over the grassy area and onto the service road....just so he could get some KFC!!!!

Pissed me off, so as I was in uniform, thought he needed a talking to. He said he didn't see me. Yeah right. A bright yellow traffic vest with a badge blazing in the moonight......red reflective tape all the way around the helmet and he didn't see me. Not to mention the headlight. Guess he didn't see the red light or the left turn at the intersection either. Too bad I wasn't in my cruiser.

Idiot was on his cell phone and hungry "fo sum chiken"! Asshat!

a lot of times at lights ill stop behind the car in front of me, but way over to the left, almost like im going to split the lane... i feel like it gives me an out, and maybe if someone does come screeching up, they will hit the car and not me.

Egg-xactly! ;) That's exactly what I meant. Good for you.:cool::cheers: So many bikers get caught sleeping all the time while stopped and it instantly makes me think they're stupid; especially when they're stopped right in the middle on the oil spot. :rolleyes:

Had a cage almost take me out two nights ago. I was in my lane, idiot came left of center and followed the road right at me. I pulled off the side of the road and waited. He skidded over the grassy area and onto the service road....just so he could get some KFC!!!!

Pissed me off, so as I was in uniform, thought he needed a talking to. He said he didn't see me. Yeah right. A bright yellow traffic vest with a badge blazing in the moonight......red reflective tape all the way around the helmet and he didn't see me. Not to mention the headlight. Guess he didn't see the red light or the left turn at the intersection either. Too bad I wasn't in my cruiser.

Idiot was on his cell phone and hungry "fo sum chiken"! Asshat!

Say it with me......"Douche"....."Bag"! :D

That guy was an idiot.