Cincinnati/West Chester/Mason/Sharonville/Liberty Twp. Motor-sickle Ride 10/11/15

siebsey

It's about that time, Chaps. My bike is getting ready to get a polish and oil change before it heads to winter storage. Haven't been riding much at all this year, and I feel like I owe it to my bike to give it at least one more hard romp around to blow out all the carbon before she's put away.

With that in mind, I'd like to do a short ish ride on Sunday if y'all are interested.

Here are the details:

Meet: 11:30 AM Sunday 10/11/2015

Location: Chipotle near Powder Keg Harley (2364 Kings Center Ct #100, Mason, OH 45040)

We'll eat lunch and then take a long, sweeping loop through Oregonia and Clarksville, ending up back on 71. The goal is to be back to 71 by 2PM because I know certain people want to watch sportsball. I'm going to attempt a route similar to this https://goo.gl/maps/jgxraw19wj82 , but due to the complexity, I'm not sure my GPS will be able to cope. If that's the case, we'll abandon the planned route and try to go find some fun roads.

All bikes are welcome. You must wear gear including at the bare minimum a riding jacket and helmet to come with. There will be some spirited riding, but no showboating/wheelies, etc.

There aren't many good roads in the NE corner of Cinti, plus Sunday is the DMC Hill Climb event in Oregonia.  Gonna be a shit-ton of MCs--mostly H-Ds and cruisers--wobbling around the area all day....some 'em drunk.  Not my cup o' tea.  I don't know you, but why don't come on down to Fuel Coffee for the Alley Meet Sunday morning from 8-12, have a cup o' joe, and then we can wander across the river and ride a few of the great roads in NKY for a few hours.  I'll prolly get there 9-9:30ish, have a coffee and some bisquits and sausage gravy, and then roll south about 10:30.  There will be a few other folks from LocalRiders at Fuel, and some might make the roll with me.  Prolly end up at the Hash and can come back across the river at the Ferry.

https://www.facebook.com/events/941967355888605/

Edited by Bubba

There aren't many good roads in the NE corner of Cinti, plus Sunday is the DMC Hill Climb event in Oregonia.  Gonna be a shit-ton of MCs--mostly H-Ds and cruisers--wobbling around the area all day....some 'em drunk.  Not my cup o' tea.  I don't know you, but why don't come on down to Fuel Coffee for the Alley Meet Sunday morning from 8-12, have a cup o' joe, and then we can wander across the river and ride a few of the great roads in NKY for a few hours.  I'll prolly get there 9-9:30ish, have a coffee and some bisquits and sausage gravy, and then roll south about 10:30.  There will be a few other folks from LocalRiders at Fuel, and some might make the roll with me.  Prolly end up at the Hash and can come back across the river at the Ferry.

https://www.facebook.com/events/941967355888605/

I most certainly appreciate the invite. I usually bring my WRX down to cars n' coffee. It's a great time. Unfortunately, I'll be up late working on Saturday and most likely won't be able to make it that early in the morning. Have a good time though!