Hey

Zecho

I'm relatively new to the area and just got back into riding. I picked up a 929RR figuring it'd be a good bike to get back into it. I live in Grove City and would love to bump into some of you guys (and gals) some time.

Hey man, it sounds like im in sort of the same boat as you. id love to go riding. I never really had anyone to ride with. Im also sort of located in grove city. I technically live near OSU campus, but i keep my bike at my parents garage in Grove City. Let me know if you want to go ride this week. Im free any evening.

Andrew

Supposed to rain all week, but I'll be out riding any day I can. I just picked my bike up yesterday, and only have 100 miles on it so far, but it's all coming back pretty quickly. I'll PM you my number and we'll get together some time.

im near grove city off of clime and demorest..should try to get out with us on sunday.should be a nice ride.

[/quote:4acd5]

I'm off Alkire and Harrisburg Pike, but I ride through your area a lot. If I can sneak off for the day, I'll catch up with you guys.

• 2 weeks later...