10 second ford

Zecho

minus the ford.

my buddy is trying to sell his engine and two transmissions. All of it is brand new with at the most 3 passes on it. he ended up breaking the frame of his fox-body and bought an 04 cobra.. Everything is full race stuff, so don't even consider it for a street car.

I know for a fact that he has at least $12k invested in parts that he wants to trade for a nicer 900cc+ bike.

He put an ad on craigslist listing what he has, if you have any ideas on how he can turn this pile of parts into a bike, let me know.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/316763918.html

Well, he's decided that since he got his 04 Mystic Cobra, he really has no use for this stuff at all, or any of the other parts laying around in the garage. He's willing to trade ALL of it for a good 900cc +, fuel injected bike. Tell your friends. I'd almost bet that if the bike is nice enough, he'll even drop the engine and trans in for ya.

damn that is some high compression. Im guessing he was spraying alot? Sure as hell cant do any forced induction with 12.5:1

Never sprayed, hell, never even ran since it was redone. I'm having a friend rehone the cylinders and replace the bearings and rings since he happens to have the full kit laying there. This is pretty much a brand new engine that is putting out 590 hp and two almost brand new transmissions that can handle twice that. Someone will get a hell of a deal.