BNIB Ducati carrier and sprockets and water pump housing...

Moto-Brian

So, cleaning out the garage and came across some Ducati NEW AND IN THE PACKAGE parts...

Ducati Speedy Moto Water Pump housing.  PRT# 02-0206BLK.  States it fits 02-Current except 916.  So double check.  Retail is $289.99.  Asking $200.

Ducati quick change carrier, sprockets and chain.  Designed for 796, 848, 996, S4R/RS, 998, 1000DS, 1000 S2R, 1100 monster, and Hypermotard (ALL)  Retail is over $500 (Has extra counter sprocket and rear sprocket).  Asking $300 - COMES WITH BOTH REAR AND COUNTER SPROCKETS!

Quick change is black with TWO black rears and black link chain.  These are AFAM built stuff and not crappy Chinese stuff.  We had them for the 2013+ Hyper 820s.  May fit the new ones also...  I suspect that they will.  You need to confirm.

These are without shipping prices.  The water pump housing is a little higher than I usually go because it fits damn near everything.  Loads of things the quick change fits also.  But not as many...

Pump housing:

Ducati%20water%20pump%20cover_zpsgrcl2io

Quick Change:

Hyper%20gearing_zpskznheoyi.jpg

12 minutes ago, TwiztedRabbit said:

yes, I was looking at buying one so as i'll be flipping wheels constantly I always feel bad borrowing  stuff a lot haha

they're not that bad a price if you look around. i think i picked my sockets up for $30 ea.

Get one from Tommy over at Indy.  Matt is picking his bike up...  He could grab it.  They sell the one that has the two sizes all in one.  The nut isn't the same on each side so you need two different sizes.  You also should get the axle tool to boot...

And remember...  DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN THE FRONT PINCH BOLTS!!!

• Upvote 1