665?

Zecho

Anyone ever ride down 665? A buddy of mine is telling me that since not only am I still getting used to being on a bike again, but also breaking in a new rear tire that 665 would be a good stretch for me to spend some time on.

That road. I've been on it - it is straight. I have no idea how you would scrube tires on it because you don't get much lean angle.

You'd be better off riding exit and entrance ramps, clover leafs and general riding.

I'm thinking about getting a ride together for this Sunday.

yep, I think it is London Groveport Rd. Like I said, I'm not from here so I really don't know the area yet.

I do know that my bike is a bit loose at 45+. I'd hate to lay it down on an exit ramp. My luck a big truck would be right on my tail.

yep, I think it is London Groveport Rd. Like I said, I'm not from here so I really don't know the area yet.

I do know that my bike is a bit loose at 45+. I'd hate to lay it down on an exit ramp. My luck a big truck would be right on my tail.

Well, as it turns out, my bike handles really well at 90+. . . .

Well, as it turns out, my bike handles really well at 90+. . . .

That is unsafe, save it for the track. :lol: I'm just playing dude. Enjoy doing what you want to do. I'm not going to hate on you for anything. Enjoy your life how you want to.. :D

I live in Groveport and ride/drive SR-665 when ever I go to Springfield. Like Satan said it's not very exciting, but SR-188 Circleville thru Lancaster to Thornville isn't too bad. Has any one ever ridden SR-79 NE of Newark, I like that road.

I'm down for whatever.