New bike is finally ready to roll

Earache

i want hi res, nice looking pics, i need one to put on my ceiling over my bed so its the first thing i see before i sleep, and the first thing i see when i wake up, and maybe ride it in my dreams

i want hi res, nice looking pics, i need one to put on my ceiling over my bed so its the first thing i see before i sleep, and the first thing i see when i wake up, and maybe ride it in my dreams

Snapped a couple more in the driveway. I need to get a cool background for some better pictures. Maybe a stripper or two sitting on it as well...

IMG_9102Medium.jpg

IMG_9101Medium.jpg

Snapped a couple more in the driveway. I need to get a cool background for some better pictures. Maybe a stripper or two sitting on it as well...

i have to say, i think i like the pics of it in the shop better. it seems more fitting since most of the mechanical parts on the bike are exposed (very art deco). you should put other cool machines in the background too!

So....how's it ride?

Rides fairly good - there's a bit of a stumble because of the pipe. Need to get the bike on the dyno and have that sorted out. I could live with it, but if it's easy enough to correct, then I might as well.

According to the seat of my pants dyno, it's down a bit on power compared to my 996. but that's probably to be expected.

Still haven't ridden it in anger - will get that done soon though.