October 1st and 2nd Putnam Park & Red Bull Air Race

RHill

Throwing this out there to see if anyone is interested......Midwest Track Days is running Putnam October 1st and 2nd AND the Red Bull Air Races are going to be at Indianapolis (45 minutes away).

I'm thinking of driving down and doing one day at each, but it is still up in the air as to the sequence, or if it will even happen.

5 hours ago, RHill said:

Nice!

Wish Putnam allowed camping, would make things a lot easier if this goes through.

Me too... I'm lucky enough to have a friend that lives about an hour from the track that I can stay with, but that'll never beat rolling out of bed at 7:45, putting pants on, and walking over to registration.  Mornings are always a mad rush at Putnam.

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Ravi Gattamaraju said:

I want to do this event on Sunday (novice class, and first time) but don't have a truck or trailer hitch to get my bike over to Indiana. 

Anyone headed that way from Dublin with extra space or a tow hitch? I could pay for trailer rental and gas!

Wish I could help you out, but the event became very doubtful for me after this weekend.....need to work on the new bike and save a little $ for suspension work and a new front tire.