Small cars

redkow97

1 hour ago, zx3vfr said:

What year? And why do only women have problems with cars. My last one finally met its death in a flood with 180k on the ticket. Only 2 brake jobs 3 sets of tires and 1 clutch. 

2007.  In spite of my best effort at training, my daughter can kill large stones with a rubber mallet; I admit it.  But I was under the hood enough to see what their engineers did.  I wasn't impressed.  Then again, after 1996 or so, ALL cars and trucks suck for my money.

2 hours ago, Wandering Soul said:

2007.  In spite of my best effort at training, my daughter can kill large stones with a rubber mallet; I admit it.  But I was under the hood enough to see what their engineers did.  I wasn't impressed.  Then again, after 1996 or so, ALL cars and trucks suck for my money.

Blame it on Mazda. Mine was 06 never gave me a single problem. 

The fit is actually a pretty fantastic little car.  Its in the class of the Fiesta, but actually has more usable room than a Focus. The magic seats and setup is great.  The 3 cylinder fiesta/focus is pretty awesome as well though.... someone mentioned that prior.  GTI for fun factor, but reliability is a bit...sketchy