Helmet conundrum.

everoblivion2005

So, I looked around the posts to find something that would help me out but didn't find anything. Riding the 1190rx at high speed my Alliance GT helmet is ALL OVER THE PLACE even in full tuck. Looking for a better helmet, and I'm willing to pay for it this time. The #1 need is better stability at speed, secondary is the ability to easily add a comm system. I've been looking at the Nexx XR2 carbon pure, and that seems like it would definitly fill the #1 priority, but compared to the XT1 with the (optional) integrated comm it doesn't seem that it's designed really for adding a Bluetooth solution. Obviously there are other manufacturers out there and I don't really care what brand I end up getting. Really what I'm looking for are Supersport Rider's (full tuck to 3/4) opinions on streetable helmets that offer the best in stability but also off track practicality.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, motocat12 said:

Different helmets(+shell sizes) can act different off different bikes' windscreens. A touring screen(laminar lip, double bubble) might be a cheaper experiment? Run without the screen to see if it changes any? Then get any helmet you want.

Yea, I just installed the taller windscreen from EBR, I haven't had a chance to test it yet though.  I like the Alliance GT (Large) well enough that I'll keep it if it fixes the problem but after living and learning riding with some other EBR guys its not well known for its proficiency at speed.

Edited by everoblivion2005