Wayne on sat 5/10

Angrish

Anyone looking to go to play in the dirt? 420gsxr1000 and I are going to check out wayne see what its all about. If anyone would care to join us, post up!!

We will leave pretty early 7am or so to make sure we get back around dinner time!!

Last sunday rocky came out ............and out smarted the cops!!! We had a great time. Rocky lets go to wayne check it out.!I've heard its like a nascar track!!??:D

Will the same people be there or is it going to be a smaller group?

You guys know you need a wayne pass there right?

Yea smaller group this time..............We have to pick up are wayne sticker this week.

Should I bring the quad or pick up a dirtbike.

Whatever .......I doesn't matter to me . I suk at this shit anyway!!Ask Mike, I'm sure you guys had a laugh talking about my superman move!!:D

PS make sure its a electric start......................

I will be interested to hear how you think wayne and perry compare to each other.

I can't wait .A lot of ppl said bad things about wayne.I want to make own opinion of it. I'll post up when we get back.

You could show us around !!! Are you going?

We will be there.

Cool... I mentioned something to putty today and I think he is in for perry in 2 weeks also.

I just put a set of race takeoffs on the YZ and put a new oil seal in the fork last weekend so I should be good to go. Im also probably going to drop the jet 1 clip since I foul plugs constantly.. I was mixing at 34:1 but spoke with MJ and they said mix at 40:1.. (Funny that the book says run 30:1, F that) Probably should try that first before dropping the jet a clip.

I wish you fellows ( and ladies) would decide to check out Haspin acres soon. Everywhere you are going so far is sooo far for me. I checked on entry fee, its $16 and you dont need a sticker or anything.