Elusive Graffiti Spotted - For WhoDey

Casper

How did the "GRFTI" bike look in "PERSON"

It doesn't look as good as it rides, that's for damn sure. By far the most impressive motorcycle I've ever ridden, er--- hypothetically.

that are kinds dissapointing in person. You can tell all of the graffiti is just stickered on. They didn't do a very good job of blending the stickers to the bike, other than that I am on the fence.....

Uhm, pretty much all sportbikes' graphics are stickers.

Then later the same day, I spotted it again by a tattoo shop out off 40.

l_1a73804749f0a0e84e7762af1a1daa4e.jpg

It sure is an amazing creature.

:lol: you guys kill me! I'll have to agree it is amazing! I love it! Maybe that owner will let me take it around the block for a ride on my bike? hmm? wishful thinking? :D Mine is pretty in person too!

That bike would look cool with the HJC Crypt helmet.... just dont order it from MOC..... It's more elusive than the bike...... cough wheresmyfuckinghelmet cough.

Anyway, very cool looking bike. Cooler for the fact that there are not a load of them about.

Everything else is already blacked out and the plastics are a great graphite color. Considering doing the same if I don't get the 1000rr instead.

It would be really really plain with out the decals. That why I got the tribal 2005. The touch of something just sets it off.

That bike would look cool with the HJC Crypt helmet.... just dont order it from MOC..... It's more elusive than the bike...... cough wheresmyfuckinghelmet cough.

Anyway, very cool looking bike. Cooler for the fact that there are not a load of them about.

You actually bought something from Motorsports? That was your first mistake. If you want, send me PM and I'll get you a price on it. I bet I can beat their price, and I'll actually get it to you.

You actually bought something from Motorsports? That was your first mistake. If you want, send me PM and I'll get you a price on it. I bet I can beat their price, and I'll actually get it to you.

I want a new helmet can you hook me up? :D