Elusive Graffiti Spotted - For WhoDey

Casper

It would be really really plain with out the decals. That why I got the tribal 2005. The touch of something just sets it off.

I have that bike photoshopped somewhere the same colors without decals and it looks great. Not dogging the graphics or anything and each person has their likes and dislikes. Each time I've looked at the bike I've liked the graphics less and less. I prefer a clean looking sportbike anyway.

I have that bike photoshopped somewhere the same colors without decals and it looks great. Not dogging the graphics or anything and each person has their likes and dislikes. Each time I've looked at the bike I've liked the graphics less and less. I prefer a clean looking sportbike anyway.

I can see that from you because of your 2006. I would keep the decals on if I had that bike it just adds something for me.

I can see that from you because of your 2006. I would keep the decals on if I had that bike it just adds something for me.

Yup just a just a personal preference thing. I don't think I've ever seen a custom even that I've liked.

I wish I still had my 06 CBR1000RR. It would be sweet to have 2 CBR's in the garage! :D

Hmmmm...... I think I know someone with 2 CBRs in their garage. I'll have to ask them how sweet it is and get back with you.

Uhm, pretty much all sportbikes' graphics are stickers.

i know but for some reason, it may just be me, they seemed really cheap. most of the time you really cant tell that they are stickers until you really look. but when i walked up to the graffiti bike the stickers looked like something you could buy from wal-mart.