Should Mr. Bret be mod and only person allowed to start QS&L threads?

Casper

Should Mr. Bret be mod and only person allowed to start QS&L threads?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mr. Bret be mod and only person allowed to start QS&L threads?

• Yes
    • No

Here you all go. Let's put it to a vote.

Should Mr. Bret be the moderator of the QS&L threads and the only one allowed to start the threads?

If the majority votes yes, this doesn't mean it'll happen. It just means the admins/mods will discuss it.

I personally think anyone who wants to start a QS&L thread is more than welcome. One person "in charge" of an event that doesn't even have anything to do with Ohio Riders seems silly to me, but I digress. Vote away.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be a Clinton supporter.....

Ahh fuck clinton.

Its only 1 thread, dude shows up every week and takes the time to introduce himself to new members, just let him start the thread every week like he does and change his title to moderator of QSL threads. He goes above and beyond and does more than most on this site to make new members feel welcome.

Ahh fuck clinton.

Its only 1 thread, dude shows up every week and takes the time to introduce himself to new members, just let him start the thread every week like he does and change his title to moderator of QSL threads. He goes above and beyond and does more than most on this site to make new members feel welcome.

I realize what you're saying, however he isn't the only one. He supports the site well, hence the "Supporter" icon under his name. Mr Bret has donated money to the site to help keep it running, and has made himself well known. Lots of people have. I appreciate it greatly, but saying he's the only one allowed to start the Quaker bike night threads is retarded.

Exclusive rights to establish a thread type infringes upon others' right of free speech. since he is already able to start a named thread, he can already communicate the information necessary.

If anyone were to have a gripe, then the QSL franchise may have a copyright on the use of their name (like the NFL :devil: ) in association with Ohio-Riders.

CRAP! Now I have to pay the NFL for saying their name....:takeit:

SHIT! Now I gotta pay them again!:beathorse:

I voted yes for Shitty's above reasons, but I really don't think it need to be as formal as making him a mod. I think there just needs to be an agreement amongst members to let him post about it since he does take the time to post about it every week.

Just like CBRgirl says :welcome: and enjoy! to every newbie.

Exclusive rights to establish a thread type infringes upon others' right of free speech. since he is already able to start a named thread, he can already communicate the information necessary.

If anyone were to have a gripe, then the QSL franchise may have a copyright on the use of their name (like the NFL :devil: ) in association with Ohio-Riders.

CRAP! Now I have to pay the NFL for saying their name....:takeit:

SHIT! Now I gotta pay them again!:beathorse:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I voted yes for Shitty's above reasons, but I really don't think it need to be as formal as making him a mod. I think there just needs to be an agreement amongst members to let him post about it since he does take the time to post about it every week.

Just like CBRgirl says :welcome: and enjoy! to every newbie.

Ah yes another reasonable person. If you are free this afternoon you can stop by and fill out your paperwork and make your new job official.

Ah yes another reasonable person. If you are free this afternoon you can stop by and fill out your paperwork and make your new job official.

Hahahaha!!!! Ronald Reagan? Is that you?

I have recently copyrighted all the "to-be" and helping verbs. :kneel: Any use of the "to-be" or helping verbs requires monetary compensation to be paid. :read:

Use of: is, am, are, was, were, have, had, has, do, does, did, shall, will, should, would, may, might, must, can, could; without making a payment will result in legal actions.

:hijack:

I have recently copyrighted all the "to-be" and helping verbs. :kneel: Any use of the "to-be" or helping verbs requires monetary compensation to be paid. :read:

Use of: is, am, are, was, were, have, had, has, do, does, did, shall, will, should, would, may, might, must, can, could; without making a payment will result in legal actions.

:hijack:

:lol:

You guys are actually having a vote about this??? :fruit:

If we're voting to give out "Moderatorships"........Can I be made "Moderator on High" of all NWS threads/posts, thereby "ensuring" their quality/content before being posted & consumed by the young & impressionable on here?!? :cool:

To all of those ohioriders that I either employ now or will in the near future Mr.bret would appreciate your vote.

BTW Shitty.......What kinda job are we talking about here before I let my vote be bought??? ;)