Should Mr. Bret be mod and only person allowed to start QS&L threads?

Casper

Should Mr. Bret be mod and only person allowed to start QS&L threads?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mr. Bret be mod and only person allowed to start QS&L threads?

• Yes
    • No

Did you know there's a hidden "girls only forum" on here? I've seen it and all you heard is true.

Nick in PINK

Are you wearing your ovaries on the outside again????

How did you get in there.......ohhhhh here we go..

scary-cross-dresser.jpg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's a good guy too. That makes this even that much funnier.

And no Nick, you can't be a moderator. You threaten people too much. Hell, the current moderators have a helluva time keeping up with your shit sometimes. You're fingers move faster than your brain sometimes.

what about jerm for cincy!

Agreed, that's actually a good idea. Problem is, there's a Quaker in Cleveland too. Just one forum for all Ohio QS&L threads?

I can see making a OS&L Section for all Ohio.....

There are some members that really what to be a MOD....then so us what you can do for OhioRiders.

I what to see see some pictures from the bike nights and maybe we will send some cards with them to other bikes nights.

Maybe make a couple of members in charge of promo at these QS&L nights....its a good way to get some new members....

I dont know....Im thinking all crazy...Im all high on cough medicine:drink::lol::lol::drink:

OR MAYBE IM A GENIUS......who knows...but its a good idea

Agreed, that's actually a good idea. Problem is, there's a Quaker in Cleveland too. Just one forum for all Ohio QS&L threads?

Then are we going to have one for Lodge Bar bike night(Our Bike Night)? And every other bike night in the state?

Then are we going to have one for Lodge Bar bike night(Our Bike Night)? And every other bike night in the state?

How many bike nights has quaker had? How many bike nights has Lodge Bar / ohio riders had? By far the QSL bike nights have brought more members to this site and made more face to face meetings

I think Whodey has a lot of work to do on his bike and doesnt need to waste all of his time on ohioriders. I think he needs a temporary ban:p

ha! the bike is done! (I called off work yesterday to finish it up) :cool:

but there is a little issue with my license plate location...I put it on the swingarm because I want to be like a chopper

I think this is more about power trips than the good of the website.:( Bornsinner is the only person that has actually taken two seconds to think of the positive side of this situation.:cheers:

Since Putty left (dont blame him) nobody posts up pictures the way he did. When I first joined I said hey look at all of these pics, looks like a good group maybe i'll stick around. Bret is at every bike night give him some cards, stickers and let him borrow a cam if he doesnt have one.

ha! the bike is done! (I called off work yesterday to finish it up) :cool:

but there is a little issue with my license plate location...I put it on the swingarm because I want to be like a chopper

Unless we see pics I might have to pull out the BS emoticon

I think this is more about power trips than the good of the website.:( Bornsinner is the only person that has actually taken two seconds to think of the positive side of this situation.:cheers:

Since Putty left (dont blame him) nobody posts up pictures the way he did. When I first joined I said hey look at all of these pics, looks like a good group maybe i'll stick around. Bret is at every bike night give him some cards, stickers and let him borrow a cam if he doesnt have one.

thank you shitty...

I was right there take photo with Putty also....I have got to get out and ride alot...but I need to do the camera thing like before....thanks for reminding me.

Yeah, we've been slacking on the pictures thing.......

As for CbrGirl, I agree. Its stupid to have a forum for just QS&L threads. That's why we broke down the sections of the state.

In all honesty, everything was working great until someone said Mr Bret should be the only one starting the threads. That's idiotic, like saying I'm the only one that should start political threads because I do it the most.

If you all put as much effort into pushing Ohio Riders events as you do QS&L threads, we'd be huge.

I don't care who starts the threads. But no bitching when someone posts it before you. Nobody owns the QS&L threads. Nobody's the mod of the QS&L threads.

:

Yeah, we've been slacking on the pictures thing.......

As for CbrGirl, I agree. Its stupid to have a forum for just QS&L threads. That's why we broke down the sections of the state.

In all honesty, everything was working great until someone said Mr Bret should be the only one starting the threads. That's idiotic, like saying I'm the only one that should start political threads because I do it the most.

If you all put as much effort into pushing Ohio Riders events as you do QS&L threads, we'd be huge.

I don't care who starts the threads. But no bitching when someone posts it before you. Nobody owns the QS&L threads. Nobody's the mod of the QS&L threads.

:plus1::givemebeer:

Damn and I thought I was going to start it! :lol: I think if we put half the energy into promoting all the other events we plan on doing as Ohio Riders we could make a great name for ourselves! Just an idea.

+1 to the idea about taking more pics, and passing out some Ohio Riders stickers and what not at the bike nights! This site could be huge and we could do great things. It won't hurt to get the name out there some more! :D