Tonight

asian900ss

i was going to call a big BS on that whole concert at your house, but now i got nothin. :(

Haha. Yea, it was pretty sweet actually. I ended up loosing $220 out of pocket cuz I got real druck and didnt collect money from enough people. I had 2 kegs of Amberbock and keg of budlight for the weak. It was prolly the sweetest party I have ever thrown. Either that one or the one when rob got out of basic training. We went through 4 kegs in about 3 hours... 250 peeps at least. My front yard looked insane. Cops only came once too! :D It was great cuz everyone ran like in the movies. The cop walked up to me just laughing and said, Sorry to kill your party and make everyone run. I just need you to turn the music down. I was shocked how cool he was cuz he knew most people were underage. [end story]

Either that one or the one when rob got out of basic training. We went through 4 kegs in about 3 hours... 250 peeps at least. My front yard looked insane. Cops only came once too! It was great cuz everyone ran like in the movies. The cop walked up to me just laughing and said, Sorry to kill your party and make everyone run. I just need you to turn the music down. I was shocked how cool he was cuz he knew most people were underage. [end story]

[/quote:a86f8]

Ok this one sounds like a stretch