04-05 zx10r rims

patcbr600rr

got a set of stock zx10 rims from an 05. will fit 04-05. the rear will fit 04-07 but the front will not fit 06-07. standard black with green tape crooked rim stripes that i can take off. no tires , but cush drive and 520 39 tooth sprocket. rims are in Columbus $425.00

got a set of stock zx10 rims from an 05. will fit 04-05. the rear will fit 04-07 but the front will not fit 06-07. standard black with green tape crooked rim stripes that i can take off. no tires , but cush drive and 520 39 tooth sprocket. rims are in Columbus $425.00

Are you sure on the front not working with the 06/07?

Like I said, the spacer deal is no big deal. The axle size is something that needs addressed... I thought they were similar, but was wrong. The hassle you would have to convert a front wheel isn't worth it considering you can buy them easily enough for a certain year needed.

Good luck. I had a buddy with an 07 that needed a set of wheels so, that's why I asked. I could have asked him, but figured they were the same...

Good luck. Fair enough price.

Like I said, the spacer deal is no big deal. The axle size is something that needs addressed... I thought they were similar, but was wrong. The hassle you would have to convert a front wheel isn't worth it considering you can buy them easily enough for a certain year needed.

Good luck. I had a buddy with an 07 that needed a set of wheels so, that's why I asked. I could have asked him, but figured they were the same...

Good luck. Fair enough price.

no problem, thanks for the try though.