Paint

Zecho

I took a paint and body class to paint our race cars (before I decided to stop building mine) and actually painted the purple car that my buddy is parting out now (broken frame). So if anyone needs some less than pro paint work done, let me know. Bring the paint and your plastic parts, and I'll paint it for free. Expect better than Backyard Bob, but less than perfect.. it's like Maaco for free.

Here's some pics of his car when I rolled it out of the booth.

2vwslt4.jpg

2lb2k46.jpg

4g98c4o.jpg

It's still sitting at his house if you want to see it.

Damn, I didn't know people still had those 87-93 mustangs. I had a 93LX 5.0 in 1996 when I was 18. Then a 1998 yellow GT back in 2000. Damn I love Mustangs! My yellow had black racing stripes. I am a sucker for the racing stripes. :cool:

Paint looks good.

Hell yea man. Thats a generous offer. Did they only teach you how to paint purple, or can you do other colors too? :?

They actually taught more than I had expected. I've been trying to get some airbrush practice in as well, but never seem to have time. I bought a couple of the "Real Fire" dvds but haven't even attempted it yet.